The following categories of membership are available for the San Antonio ACFE Chapter:
- Member (CFE) - Open to Certified Fraud Examiners interested in positioning themselves as leaders in the prevention, detection, deterrence and investigation of fraud.
- Associate Member - Open to non-CFEs interested in the prevention, detection, deterrence and investigation of fraud and fraud-related activities. If you are a professional interested in learning more about fighting fraud and desire Associate membership.
- To become a CFE Member, you must have the CFE designation and be a member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE). To become an Associate Member, you must be a member of the ACFE, but do not have to hold the CFE designation.
- Typical Chapter members include Fraud Examiners, Forensic Specialists, Auditors, Accountants, Investigators, Law Enforcement Personnel, Loss Prevention Specialists, Anti-Fraud Consultants, Attorneys, Prosecutors, Managers, Executives, and Academicians.
Annual dues for Chapter Membership are $35 and do not include national ACFE dues.
For more information regarding national ACFE membership, please visit the ACFE Web site: http://www.acfe.com
The benefits of Chapter membership include:
- discounts on Chapter seminars, luncheons and other events
- the opportunity to earn continuing professional education credit at member rates
- excellent professional networking opportunities
There is no better time to invest in your future by becoming Chapter member. To apply for membership, complete a membership application today.